- Street: 147 Western Service Road
- City: Woodmead, Johannesburg
- Email Address: email@example.com
- Listed: August 31, 2013 3:59 pm
Home of the 60-minute meeting oasis – Where inspiration strikes, strategies are hatched and deals get done.
Go’spresso Conference Café offers excellent coffee, scrumptious food and the ideal setting to catch up on work or have a productive business meeting for anything from two to 40 people.
Location, location, location
Convenient and centrally located near Sandton, just off the M1 at Woodmead drive, Go’spresso provides meeting rooms or training venues to meet your space and budget requirements. We open at 6am on weekdays and welcome early birds who want to trade sitting in traffic with being productive.
Working, meeting, thinking space
Choose to sit outside, or in the coffee shop area, to soak up the air of productivity while you catch up on work or strategize your next business move. Or, make use of one of our three dedicated meeting rooms for longer or bigger meetings, training and conferences. Find out more about the Go’spresso, Robusta and Java Conference rooms.
Technology on tap
Access to wi-fi and technology is a standard requirement for business meetings, training sessions and conferences alike. With two hours free wi-fi access and a variety of functional, yet unobtrusive technology – from projectors, to adapters and plentiful access to power points – you will be connected from start to end.
Healthy body, healthy mind
We cater for all tastes and dietary preferences – from vegetarian, to low GI or more traditional palates – so don’t think you will go hungry! All our dishes are freshly made and served by friendly, efficient staff who inconspicuously see to your every need.
At Go’spresso, our staff and fully equipped conference venues provide the right atmosphere to meet the objectives of your business meeting, training session or conference in a comfortable, memorable environment, with excellent coffee and scrumptious food within reach.
Our 3 meeting venues suit various sized groups and budgets:
- Go’spresso – Comfortably seats 42 people
- Robusta – A medium roasted room that caters for up to 10 people
- Java – An intimate business setting, perfect for up to 6 people.
In addition to these conference venues, we provide the perfect setting for the more intimate, one-on-one business meetings. In fact, with a great menu and deep coffee mug you can turn any meeting into an engaging, productive and memorable time.
In addition, we provide:
- 2-hours’ free internet access for all participants or delegates
- Excellent natural lighting (because no one really wants to feel like they’re still in the office)
- Three venues, fully equipped with audio and visual aids
- Coffee brewed to perfection
- Delicious food made to order
As a business café that is centrally located in Woodmead, the old adage “location, location, location!” is once more proven true. More so when considering that we’re just off the Bacchleuch N1/N3 interchange and a convenient 5 km from the Gautrain’s Marlboro Station with a shuttle service to drop you off at our front door.
You must be logged in to inquire about this ad.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: Admin
- Member Since: June 7, 2011
Other items listed by Admin
- Jubilee Sound Systems
- Event Alchemy – Top Event Management Companies in Johannesburg
- Matthew Booth – Celebrity MC / Professional Speaker
- Derek Alberts Celebrity MC Speaker for Hire
- Francois Pienaar Motivational Sports Star Celebrity for Hire