- Street: 94 Voortrekker Road
- City: Cape Town
- Servicing Area: Nationwide
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Additional Services: Translation Services, Destination Management
- Listed: June 9, 2011 6:24 pm
We also operate our own superb fleet of Luxury Coaches ensuring quality and safety at all times. Having extensive experience, sound business principals, we offer a long-term partnership and commitment to service excellence. Rest assured your clients are in safe hands!
What we do best
We have a selection of tour packages for the discerning traveller as well as the free and easy independent traveller looking for value for money. We are able adjust any of the packages under our Tours Listing page to suit your clients budget, length of stay and interest. We include the following Southern African destinations: South Africa, Botswana, Namibia, Swaziland, Zimbabwe, Zambia and Mozambique.
Besides for the fantastic range of tours, specials and luxury coach hire products we feature on this website, iKapa Tours & Travel are able to offer you even more services to compliment these products. Our products and services include the following: accommodation, luxury rail, car hire, airport/hotel transfers, private home dinners, dinner, theatre, sporting event reservations, diamond, gold and distinctive jewellery, export of choice wines, art works and souvenirs, air charter and helicopter excursions, cruises, yachting and launch trips
iKapa is a member of SATSA, Cape Town & Western Cape Convention Bureau, TOACT, IATA, Cape Town Tourism, TBCSA, SAACI, and SABOA.
You must be logged in to inquire about this ad.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: Admin
- Member Since: June 7, 2011
Other items listed by Admin
- Events And Tents – Catering and Tent hire along the Garden Route
- Hire or Book Zipho Sikhakhane – Motivational Speaker
- HOTT 3 Dimensional Marketing – Exhibition Stand Design and Construction – Cape Town – South Africa
- Siphiwe Moyo Motivational speaker for hire
- Bohle Conference Translation Services in South Africa