- Street: Kruger National Park, P O Box 196
- City: Skukuza, 1350
- Servicing Area: Eastern Cape
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Additional Services: Accomodation
- Listed: March 14, 2014 1:58 pm
“An exclusive lodge within the world-renowned Kruger National Park, Imbali Safari Lodge continues the safari tradition of a bygone era. Imbali Safari Lodge is the central point within the Imbali Safari concession, offering accommodation in spacious, private chalets each furnished in understated luxury overlooking the N’waswitsontso riverbed.
Imbali Safari Lodge promise guests an extraordinarily ‘special’ safari experience. Just the fact that it is set in its own 10 000 hectare concession area, part of the world-famous Kruger National Park, rich with heritage and traditions. The Kruger National Park offers a wildlife experience that ranks with the best in Africa and the world. Established in 1898 to protect the wildlife of the South African Lowveld, this natural park of nearly 2 million hectares, is unrivalled in the diversity of its life forms and a world leader in advanced environmental management techniques and policies.
With an air of opulence befitting royalty, Imbali Safari Lodge is the perfect African utopia where guests will find serenity. Epitomising traditional African hospitality and personal service to compliment, visitors are guaranteed an African Safari experience of a lifetime.
All suites enjoy either king-size beds or twin rooms with only the finest furniture and imported linen, en-suite bathrooms with antique baths, air conditioning and spacious decks offer stunning views over the river bed and onto the plains beyond.”
Safaris/Game drives are conducted in open 4×4 vehicles with experienced and informative Rangers. Alternatively guests can take a guided walk (subject to availabilityor relax at the lodge and enjoy views of the wildlife visiting the waterhole.
Imbali Safari Lodge is situated within the Kruger National Park which boasts one of the most diverse game viewing experiences in South Africa and is home to an estimated 1,500 lion, 12,000 elephant, 2,500 buffalo, 1,000 leopards and 5,000 rhino (black and white).
Lions are scattered throughout the Park, most commonly found in the grasslands, where their favourite prey of Zebra and Wildebeest are found. The “Talamati Pride” are frequent visitors to the waterhole adjacent to the lodge and the immediate area around the lodge.
Leopards are shy animals that hunt at night. Imbali Safari Lodge is fortunately in a high leopard density area and sightings are frequent. Spotting the tawny-yellow body with black rosette spots, as it blends in perfectly into its surrounds is a definite highlight of any nocturnal safari.
Kruger is truly the flagship of South African National Parks and it boasts of an impressive number of species:-
- 147 mammals
- 336 trees
- 34 amphibians
- 49 fish
- 507 birds
Day and Night open 4 x 4 Safaris
- All our Safaris are conducted in open Land Cruisers to give you that sense of freedom but yet with safety in mind. All guided Safaris are led by qualified field guides to help you understand the smaller intricacies of the bush. Game viewing is not just about the big and scary animals out there.
Winter Safari Times: May – Aug
|05h30||Wake up time and morning tea|
|06h00||Morning safari departs|
|09h00||Return for breakfast|
|16h00||Afternoon safari departs|
|19h30||Return from safari & Dinner is served|
Summer Safari Times: Sep – Apr
|05h00||Wake up time and morning tea|
|05h30||Morning safari departs|
|08h30||Return for breakfast|
|16h30||Afternoon safari departs|
|19h30||Return from safari & Dinner is served|
- Daily scheduled flights with Federal Air and Bataleur into the Manyeleti airstrip (12km)
- Free Internet / Wii Fi in main area only
- Land Lines are available – Land Lines are available at Imbali to stay in touch with your loved ones back home or to tell them about your wonderful Safari.
- No Cell Phone Reception – Our properties are very remote and unfortunately we have no Cell Phone reception. Should you be in urgent need to make a call, our guides know which Termite Mounds to stand on.
- Private Jacuzzis or Plunge Pools – At Imbali we have four rooms with Jacuzzis and 8 with Plunge pools for your personal enjoyment and to make your stay a little bit more exiting.
- Swimming Pool – Cool down with a refreshing dip in our pool while enjoying the view over the Savannah.
- Extra camp beds are available for children to share with parents (2 max)
- The water is safe to drink, however bottled water is also provided in all rooms courtesy of the lodge
- Transfers can be arranged from Eastgate Airport in Hoedspruit or KMIA Airport – Nelspruit
- Welcome drinks upon arrival
You must be logged in to inquire about this ad.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: Admin
- Member Since: June 7, 2011
Other items listed by Admin
- Exec Events – Event Management Company in Sandton
- Makhaya Ntini Celebrity Sports Star for Hire
- Swakopmund Hotel
- Over The Moon Events – Event Management in Johannesburg
- Frank Opperman