- Street: 19 Zuurfontein Road
- City: Kempton Park
- Servicing Area: Gauteng
- Email Address: email@example.com
- Additional Services: Entertainers, Weddings, Audio Visual
- Listed: July 2, 2012 9:33 am
Silvermoon Mobile Discos
“The Art of Entertainment”
We Specialise in Mobile Discos, Professional Mobile DJ’s, Wedding DJ, Party DJ, DJ Hire
- The Silvermoon Mobile Disco service starts from the moment you decide to use us for your event.
- We specialize in ensuring that your occasion is a distinct and memorable one, offering a completely tailor made event package to suit you. This includes a free demo of our equipment at our offices and a face to face meeting to discuss a music entertainment plan to suite your function. We are also able to assist you with your party planning decisions.
- With State of the Art professional Hi Quality, Hi Fidelity sound and lighting equipment, combined with highly experienced professional DJ’s and a reputation for reliability and dependability, people across South Africa have enjoyed Silvermoon Disco Hire Services since 1969.
- Whether you are organising a wedding, birthday, corporate or any other type of function, you are unlikely to find a more professional or accommodating Disco Hire Company than Silvermoon Discos.
- When looking at DJ Hire for your event, we know that an experienced DJ and reliable service is what it takes to make your event a success. With over 40 years of experience, our professional DJ’s, who are International Maestro’s in the Art of Entertainment, know how to turn your party into a great event.
- Each year Silvermoon Discos successfully host hundreds of events, in both the corporate and private sectors. Combine this performance experience with our extensive music library, reliable sound systems and professional image, we have mastered “The Art of Entertainment’.
- With an ever expanding music collection, updated as new music is released, your Mobile DJ ensures that he is able to cater to the music tastes of all age groups and all types of functions ranging from the 20’s to the current top 40 hits. Our extensive library also includes a varied selection of South African Ethnic, Afrikaans, Portuguese and Spanish music. Our DJ’s do not play from a pre planned ‘play list’ as they interact with the guests and play music to suit the occasion. He is, however, able to take requests and would intersperse a selection of your ‘favourites’ in keeping with your theme for the event.
- Following the Wedding Ceremony, the reception is the next highlight of the Bride and Groom’s big day and our Wedding DJ will make it memorable.
- Should you decide to use Silvermoon Discos, our Wedding DJ will contact you to arrange a pre-wedding meeting to discuss the finer details and music requirements for your special day.
- When your wedding day arrives, you can trust that your Silvermoon wedding DJ will arrive on time, be appropriately dressed and fully informed regarding your order of events and choice of music. Nothing is left to chance. Make the right choice. Trust your wedding to the professionals at Silvermoon Mobile Discos.
- With our attention to detail, superb technology and a paramount focus on your wedding day, we have provided Wedding DJ services to hundreds of highly satisfied couples across Southern Africa.
- Your Wedding disco will be fully equipped with State of the Art sound systems, lighting and DJ software.
- Many wedding venues have a chapel on site and we can provide, as an optional extra, a Wedding Disco sound system specifically designed for the wedding ceremony, providing background music, processional music and a radio lapel microphone for the minister/celebrant.
- Other optional extras are: Dry ice effects for the bride and groom’s first dance, this is excellent for the photographs as it appears that the bride and groom are dancing on a white cloud.
- A projector and silver screen for the presentation of videos and pictures that will enhance the event.
Silvermoon Mobile Disco Function and Wedding DJ Hire
Specialising in Exclusive Professional DJ Hire and Mobile Disco Entertainment for Weddings, Birthdays, Corporate Functions and all other types of functions and events that require a Mobile DJ
With every Mobile Disco quote request we offer a free, no obligation demo of our equipment and meet our DJ for Hire, at our offices
Your Wedding DJ will meet with you and your fiancé 2-3 weeks before your wedding day to discuss the order of events and music preferences, such as Reception Entrance Song, First Dance, Bouquet& Garter and any other special proceedings you may be planning.
Our DJ Hire service has a diverse range of Up to Date Hits, Music from the Decades, Rock, Party Classics, Dance, Afrikaans, Portuguese, House & Trance music and any other genre of that may be required, we are able to cater for the music tastes of all age groups and all types of Mobile Disco functions.
Our Exclusive Mobile Disco DJ’s do not play from a pre-planned ‘play list’ as they interact with the guests and play music to suit the occasion.
Our DJ for Hire will however take requests and would be able to intersperse a selection of your ‘favourites’ in keeping with your theme for the evening, with, our Exclusive DJ
Your professional Wedding DJ or Function Hire DJ will arrive with equipment approximately two hours before the function DJ’s start time to set up and will start playing background music while your guests are arriving and during Lunch/dinner (if applicable).
Our Wedding DJ or Function Hire DJ will then open the dance floor with Up to Date Hits, Music from the Decades, Requests, Chosen Songs, Commercial Music, Party Classics and music that is specifically suited to your event.
All our DJ equipment is Professional Hi Quality and Hi Fidelity sound, maintained and operated by qualified Sound Engineers and Professional Wedding DJ and Function Hire DJ’s
Our DJ consoles consist of a professional DJ analogue Mixer and CD player or Turn-Table controlled (NI) Native Instruments Pro AudioDJ hardware and (NI) Traktor Scratch DJ Software.
This is specifically designed for multiple stereo outputs, this means we can pre fade listen, and play back music exactly as the composer or artist producer intended, in stereo and high quality.
Our Mobile Disco professionalism, high quality benchmark and methods of DJ performance ensure that every function is a fantastic memorable occasion.
Lighting effects and Smoke Machine Included at no extra cost
Included in our service:-
- Professional DJ Hire
- Including PA / DJ sound System
- Radio microphone with stand
- Lighting effects and smoke machine – no extra cost
- Your DJ will play until 10% of your guests remain
New Years Eve @ Adegas Bedfordview
- Paul started to DJ at the ripe age of 13, microphone in one hand a seven inch in the other, and a 12 inch press of Now Thats What I call Music 3 on the turntable, thats of course when you could still get seven singles.
- As an experienced and versatile mobile DJ, Paul keeps the dance floor full by reading his audience’s body language and expression.
- The right music choice is essential and so is timing, for example, when I DJ at a wedding, birthday party, commercial or corporate event the music must be pleasing to all ages of the guests and diversities of cultures, so an eclectic selection from the decades of recorded music may be selected as well as keeping up to date with the latest commercial music.
- Club DJing is slightly different, where the music is seasonal, so I keep my sets fresh and up to date with the latest tracks as well as playing the less commercially known club classics and anthems.
- Paul makes use of his microphone, interacting with his audience and encouraging participation from all guests.
- Today he keeps his turntables spinning while playing the appropriate music at all types of functions including weddings, birthdays, corporate events, Christmas parties and New Year functions at venues all around the country.
- Also a producer of House and Trance music, playing at house parties, concerts and night clubs, he always fills the dance floor with dancing feet, while playing the best electro, house, trance and tech flavour, mixed together with his own productions, thus entertaining guests with clever euphoric melodies and uplifting soulful vocals, base lines and beats.
DJ Zac Almeida
- Zac Almeida started as a mobile DJ in 1969 and has performed all over the country earning him over 40 years of experience with an excellent knowledge of music ranging throughout the 60?s right to modern day house music and time code vinyl advanced DJ computer systems. Zac is also a qualified electronics and sound engineer, so all of our equipment is kept in perfect working order and quality.
- Based in Gauteng province, Dj Otto who hails from Limpopo, was first introduced to the world of Entertainment and dj’ing in the late 90?s. He started pursuing music while in High School as a member of the school choir and a music student. As a vocalist he worked with and alongside many local mainstream artists even appearing on local television. As an outspoken young man in 2004 he got the opportunity to work for a West Rand based community radio station (Rainbow FM) as a Dj/presenter. Through this Station he received a scholarship to study radio broadcasting, an intense course conducted by Y-wam under the University of the Nations in Madison USA.
- In 2005 he worked as a Dj/Presenter for an international radio station called Trans World Radio a station which broadcasts on Dstv Audio bouquet in Africa. Between 2009 and 2010 he was hired by Pinduwa Media to research and produce an educational TV programme for SABC 2. As a singer, Otto participated in the 2010 world cup event by entertaining ‘in the African way’ foreign guests at Dries Niemandt FIFA Fan Park in the East Rand. As a Dj he does all sorts of events ranging from corporate gigs, weddings, private functions etc. One of his biggest highlights is when he was booked to Dj at a wrap party of Garedumele, a local comedy show which aired on SABC 2 on Sundays.
- CATCH DJ OTTO ON FACEBOOK UNDER THE NAME OWETHU TUMZA…
DJ Michael Mcleod
- Michael’s interest in music and becoming a mobile DJ started at the age of 16.
- Michael wanted more and more to make the transition from going to the party, to being the one making the party. Taking some advice, and from what Michael had learnt by watching his mobile DJ friends at work, he started to mix.
- Michael recently joined the ranks of Silvermoon productions, broadening his experience towards more personal styled functions and events, and in doing so has become somewhat of a microphone personality as he channels his wit, humor and energy to the crowd, allowing him to liven up and break the ice at most any function.
You must be logged in to inquire about this ad.