- Street: PortsWood Road
- City: Cape Town
- Servicing Area: Western Cape
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Additional Services: Accomodation, Conference, Catering
- Listed: September 11, 2012 1:41 pm
The PortsWood is part of Cape Town’s colonial history. The restaurant and lobby are built over the original well and holding cells for prisoners en route to Robben Island 300 years ago. Today, the PortsWood is famous for its uniquely personal approach to service – catering to the international traveller’s every need and anticipating their every desire. Rich in South Africa’s unique culture, the PortsWood is a must for any traveller.
BANQUETING AND CONFERENCE:
A small boardroom is available for meetings and seminars or private dinner parties for up to 10 people. Full conference facilities are available at the hotel’s adjacent sister hotel – The Commodore.
CONFERENCE AIDS AND FACILITIES:
- VHS video machine
- Television (60cm screen size) Screen
- Other AV equipment can be arranged at an additional cost
- 103 rooms (1 wheelchair accessible room)
- 22kms from Cape Town International Airport
- Quarterdeck restaurant & cocktail bar
- Complimentary internet access
- 24 hour room service
- Boardroom for 10 delegates
- Business centre
- Wireless internet connectivity
- Swimming pool
- Health centre at the adjacent Commodore Hotel
- Valet service
- Medical service on call
- Foreign exchange
- Undercover parking
The Portswood Hotel is part of Legacy Hotels and Resorts
Click here to book this conference venue or accommodation for your next conference, corporate function, year end event, awards ceremony, or private event.
You must be logged in to inquire about this ad.